Saturday, September 12, 2009

On Board With The Raw Divas!


It's official! I am excited to announce that I will be on the one and only Raw Diva team. I will be contributing to their blog on a weekly basis. My focus will be on living green and herbal education.

I really appreciate Tera Warner and the amazing work she does for women. She has built a fantastic community through rawmom.com, therawdivas.com, and greensmoothiequeen.com. If you are just getting started on the raw food diet, or need support, you'll find everything you need to keep you on the right track. Tera is taking it to the next level by adding even more information on a daily basis to keep you inspired. Being a Raw Diva or a Raw Mom is more than just your diet, it's how you live every aspect of your life. It's about living holistically and with balance.

I hope you will check in daily for a little pick-me-up. If there is any herb you want to learn about, any green ideas that interest you, or any natural recipe you're wanting to get your hands on, just drop me a comment and I'll try my best to get that on the Raw Diva blog. I will continue to blog regularly at Liquid Sunshine, too.Unless it changes, my day will be Wednesday over at the Divas. So, I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment