Wednesday, September 16, 2009



I just received an email regarding a new film coming t0 DVD soon. It's called Numen, The Nature of Plants. I have been interested in herbal healing for almost ten years now. But, my interest completely intensified after to listening to the Raw Mom Summit. I listened to Susun Weed and was just taken in by her. There was something in her voice when she spoke of herbs that really got to me and I have been obssessed ever since. I'm reading and studying everything I can get my hands on about herbal healing and aromatherapy. I'm even making my own natural healing products now. Seriously, did I mention that I am obssessed?


Well, receiving this email yesterday with a link to see a 15 minute preview was exciting. I hope you'll watch it. I will be getting this as soon as it comes out! I really want that insight into the nature of plants. It's fascinating. I always have used herbal remedies with my family when they get sick and I have to say it has worked 99.9% of the time. Plants really do heal. They are part of the Grand Design. They care for us and we should care for them too.


As you know, the name of my blog is Liquid Sunshine. I named it that because, well, what is liquid sunshine? It chlorophyl, right? And chlorophyl is made during photosynthesis when the plants draw in the sun's energy. I drink green smoothies everyday and I know that I am drinking that green energy from the sun. Liquid Sunshine.


I hope you will check out the preview for Numen.


Have a Sunshiney Day!


Christy

2 comments:

  1. I just had to say: Mother of 5? You deserve a medal! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for saying that! Although, I'm sure I'll never get one. :)

    ReplyDelete