Saturday, May 2, 2009

Return from Hiatus........


Time flies even when your not having much fun. I've been in the process of moving and getting my other home ready to sell. I pray for a quick sell but I'm also realistic. This economy has hit us hard. I just haven't had time to post or even work on my website.

On a more positive note, I'm back and ready to rock and roll with everything. I ordered "The Box" from Rawvolution owned by Matt Amsden. It should arrive on Wednesday and I will do a full review of everything. Can't wait! I love his cookbook Rawvolution. Definitely one of my favorites. I have his famous onion bread in the dehydrator as we speak and I am making the strawberry pie tonight. If you don't have this book, you need to get it. NOW. What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment