Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Rawvolution Review









I am finally getting to the review of "The Box" from Rawvolution. I'm having trouble getting my pictures to load to blogger. But here goes anyway.......


The Box arrived on time just as stated. This picture shows how the food looks right out of the box. I actually had to go to the menu to figure out what some of it was.


The first thing I tried was the Seaweed Salad. In all fairness, I have to say that I am not a fan of sea vegetables. So obviously I didn't care for this one. The veggie cakes have dulse in them and they tasted OK but I would have really like them without the dulse. The cauliflower mashed "potatoes" are not for me. I've made them myself and didn't like them then either. You can't like everything!


The soups were delicious, especially the Cucumber Dill. The desserts were yummy too. I loved the pineapple heart dessert. I have made it my self since then and it turned out great.


The tostada and the greek pizza were my favorites. The onion bread and seed cheese are amazing! The lasagna taste good but looked nothing like the picture in the cookbook Rawvolution.


Overall I thought the food was pretty good. The price a little high especially when you add on shipping ($40!). I will order again in the future but I will make sure the menu doesn't include sea veggies!


Good job to the folks at Rawvolution!


Have a nice day!
Christy






No comments:

Post a Comment