Sunday, August 23, 2009

Stepping out.....

Today was a wonderful day! I attended an amazing health and wellness meetup in my area for the first time. I was asked to bring some raw food and tell a little bit about it. I have to admit I was a little nervous but after I arrived and met the group I was so grateful that I was there. What a great bunch of people. Everyone was so nice and really wanted to better their health. I loved their openess to raw foods. The food was a hit (thank-goodness)! I was just really happy how it all turned out and all of my hard work was truly worth it.

I am already planning another little talk and demo with a really cool guy named Elsy. He is an acupuncturist and yoga teacher at a local Dr. office. I met him today at the meetup. I have to say that the lady who plans these meetups, Terry Breadon, is just a fantastic person. She is so knowledgeable and passionate about yoga and living a healthy lifestyle. I know that I will learn so much from her. Oh, and she brought me the biggest zucchinis I have ever seen in my life. I'll be eating those tomorrow!

I can't wait to see where my journey takes me. Life is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment